Our client is the global market leading software company which develops simulation software technology for manufacturing industries. To strengthen the company's team, we are looking for experienced and future-oriented Account Managers in Germany and France.
Account Managers Germany or France (m/f)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Account responsibility for named accounts in your area of expertise, e.g. automotive, aerospace & defense, medical industry, general manufacturing industry
- Develop business at existing sites and identify new business opportunities
- Grow all business areas and position our client as the market leader in those accounts
- Identify new strategic business opportunities in existing industry / accounts
- Prospect for new logos, sales opportunities within assigned industry / accounts
- Develop and execute strategic account plans and provide accurate forecasts
- Attain personal quarterly and annual quotas
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Several years experience in selling solutions and business value to senior level executives
- Previous experience in successfully developing and/or managing accounts where significant revenue growth has been generated is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of the CAE marketplace, engineering applications and the consultative sales process required to close new business in a software solutions oriented market
- Ability to demonstrate equal business stature at the executive level
- Ability to prepare and deliver solid business cases and ROI studies to business decision makers
- An understanding of the business challenges associated with the market
- Ability to develop profitable business solutions
- Very good knowledge in sales automation tools and methodic MEDDIC process
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage numerous activities in a multi-state area while maintaining expenses
- Advanced interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English and German / French (written and oral) is a pre-requisite
- Willingness to business travel
Are you interested in being part of this innovative and successful high-tech company? You will be able to actively and effectively operate within an international and dynamic environment. The business as well as the position offer substantial growth potential.
We thank you for sending your application in English only to www.mercuriurval.ch.
Reference: CH-02666 (for Account Managers Germany) or CH-02695 (for Account Managers France).
For further information please call +41 44 396 11 11. Mercuri Urval has offices in Zurich, Nyon, Bern and Lucerne, as well as more than 70 branches worldwide.