Given today's footprint and complexity of the Contact Center solutions, Global Business Services (GBS) requires to sustain an adequate team structure and capacity to operate and support this central piece of the Customer Support strategy of Amadeus.
In this context, the knowledge of the Contact Center architecture and related best practices needs to be sustained.
The global Amadeus Customer Service organization relies on the contact center solution to operate. Therefore this key role will be needed whatever the future evolution of the solution technology or business strategy.
The Contact Center Solution architect will mainly interface with:
- Internal Business Relationship Manager
- Solution Deployment Project Manager
- Real Time Collaboration - Telephony Solutions
Based on this environment, he/she will pair with the partner Amadeus Customer Service organizations (Travel Channels) to identify technology solutions and applications that meet business requirements from both a functional and technical perspective.
The high level business will be formalized via the Demand Management group.
He/she will need to design, build, test and deploy Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Manager system, Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) and its subsystems.
In particular, the opened position is meant to govern the best practices in terms of application development and architecture.
He/She will team-up with Amadeus' partnership with Cisco Value Added Reseller and System Integrator, this will guarantee advanced solutions designs and implementations.
In addition, he/she will be capable of driving large contact center projects including:
- Call and Media Routing
- SIP protocol and VOIP technologies
- Network and Security standards
- Multi-site virtual centers
- CVP queuing and integration with VXML applications
- Intelligent screen-pop to Siebel CRM application
- Cisco Unified Intelligent Center reporting set-up
- Call Recording solution
- WorkForce Management solution
- Deployment approach
- Cutover and post-cut support
Primary responsibilities of the resource:
CCA Application Architect - measured on application architecture metrics
Templates of architecture specifications, user guides, solution overviews, and test plans. Also participate into production of the documentation.
Application development, functional test, and some ad-hoc training to business partners. In addition, reports on metrics (eg: cost efficiency, performance, security) to measure the level of quality from other team members/vendors deliverables.
Profil recherché :
University degree in Business or Scientific studies, or equivalent work experience
Relevant work experience
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage numerous tasks while maintaining organization objectives
- Fundamental IT and Network skills
- Advanced VOIP and Contact Center Infrastructure knowledge