From graduates to senior profiles - the role is based in Luxembourg.
Role and responsibilities
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Serve as liaison: excellent communication skills with different partners from various background
- Requirement gathering
- Create Documentation
- Development and Implementation
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- Oversee Implementation & Manage Operations
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with Technical and / or Marketing / Business Management concentration
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team & build effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
- French and good command of English required
Other skills considered an advantage and suitable for other roles: Business Analysis, Business Process Modelling, Business Intelligence, Tech lead, Digital Marketing, ITIL, Scrum, Solutions Architect...
The country has a lot to offer in terms of
- Living conditions: high quality of life, broad cultural supply, international environment with 170 nationalities represented, ...
- Working conditions: advantageous salary, short commuting distance, a universal social security system, ambitious technological projects, ...
If you think you might fit this role or could be a considerable asset to our team, don't wait any longer, apply NOW!