Amadeus delivers added value products and solutions to travel agencies, corporations, airlines and other travel businesses worldwide as well as provide the e-commerce products for Amadeus.
Amongst other products Amadeus provides the Amadeus Selling Platform & Connect, a professional browser based front office reservation product; the Amadeus Sales Management Solution covering the activities of the travel agent from front office to mid-office, Amadeus Reservation Desktop the front office for airline dedicated to professional and all e-Commerce platforms: Amadeus e-Retail Engine for airlines and Amadeus e-Travel Management for corporations and travel resellers. In this context, the Front Office Reservation (FOR) (Selling Platform Classic/Connect & Amadeus e-Travel Management) Services (QDS) department includes 3 teams for these products operation implementation and support.
Operational Engineers are required to manage the implementation, releasing and support process to ensure long-term production stability and availability for Amadeus distribution products.
- Act as the liaison between development and Amadeus Data Centre teams in Erding Germany
- Coordinate processes required for infrastructure evolutions and implementations
- Provide expertise on architecture solutions and guidelines for operability and stability
- Participate in the design of future PRD architecture
- Support the deployment of new Security standards
- Participate in configuring Cisco LAN/Wireless network devices, Firewall, F5 load-balancer, ensuring compliance to the our client's standards and guidelines
- Prepare the implementation of the new customer projects and/or new product projects
- Manage of new project implementation related to corporate products and satellites
- Coordinate of product implementation in production and test environments
- Prepare documentation and hand overs to Amadeus Data Processing Application Management teams
- Review functional change requests on the design of application
- Identify areas of automation and create scripts to enable automation.
- Manage Network low latency products with high troubleshooting skills
Profil recherché :
- Web servers administration (Apache, IIS)
- Java application servers administration (Weblogic, JBoss)
- Windows server 2008 and above administration, Linux administration
- Web Applications knowledge (HTML, XML, JSP, Servlets, EJB)
- Internet protocols knowledge (HTTP(S), SOAP/XML)
- Database server administration (Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above)
- Project Management
- Network/Firewall/Load Balancer/Proxy knowledge
- Previous experience in production operational environment
- Previous development experience in a J2EE environment
- Engineer degree in Computing Science
- Post Graduate degree in related subject is an advantage
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)