Ensuring customer loyalty and maximizing performance of Loyalty programs are key initiatives for airlines in their IT investment. The Loyalty Management portfolio help airlines secure customer engagement, reinforce their brand and increase revenues by offering best in class IT solutions to manage customer acquisition, campaigns and partner relations.
As Loyalty Product Manager, you will bring to market new Loyalty Management modules by defining the value proposition, pricing, packaging, communication messaging, recommend customer profile and have a strong role in communication at customer conferences, industry events, and customer meetings as needed.
You will have to:
- Analyse market research and portfolio performance, profitability and sales success
- Consolidate input from regions or customer segment marketing and product management in order to identify customer needs and associated portfolio opportunities
- Assess and prioritize opportunities for portfolio enhancements based on overall strategic alignment, business opportunity and risk assessment
- Prepare and support portfolio decisions through the preparation of market
document, business cases and investment prioritization recommendations
- Design the mid term vision for the portfolio and propose roadmap strategy
- Monitor the implementation of the portfolio decisions
- Initiate, drive and/ or support innovative portfolio enhancement projects
- Define or work with specialist groups to determine marketing mix guidelines (product, pricing, place, promotion) - with particular focus on defining, updating and communicating pricing guidelines to commercial teams for both existing modules and future solutions in the portfolio
- Follow-up with Operational marketing and Sales groups to ensure the portfolio benefits are correctly communicated
- Develop and support execution of marketing communication plan (both internal and external) for the Loyalty solution portfolio
Profil recherché :
University degree in Business, Product Management, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
Fluent English verbal and writing skills
Relevant work experience
You will have a significant experience in airline, travel industry, technology, marketing or portfolio management.