Within Amadeus, the Travel Channels Business Unit (TCH) has a key focus on all activities serving our Travel Agent customers.
Inside Travel Channels Business Unit, R&D organization strives to make our customers successful by delivering flexible and innovative solutions, with short time to market and high quality and technology standards
Within this R&D organization, the Solution Design & Architecture department (TCH-R&D-SDA) will bring together recognized experts and architects in order to drive, design & architecture travel solutions by complementing, supporting and animating all TCH construction domains architecture stakeholders.
Define, drive and maintain system architecture for Travel Channels solutions, with respect to the customer, business unit and company's objectives and enterprise architecture directions, while considering state of art technologies and industry standards.
The incumbent will have a specific focus on Security and.Privacy.
Profil recherché :
- Drive the TCH-R&D scope in the various security programs including:
- Secure Development Life Cycle and Security by design
- PCI-DSS: from audit coordination to follow-up on action to address main vulnerabilities
- GDPR and Privacy by Design
- With the help of the CISO and the CSS Security Teams, ensure top-down governance and help all TCH-R&D line reach excellence in all security and privacy matters.
- With all TCH-R&D line security and privacy experts, provide bottom-up feedback and make sure difficulties or lack of practicality are correctly taken into account by CISO and CSS Security.
- Support all development divisions and projects in the whole software life cycle making sure security and privacy are truly integrated early on in the solution design
- Provide clear and precise status report both to TCH-R&D Management team and to the CISO on key indicators of security
- Be an active member to first the TCH-R&D yet as well the overall Engineering Architect community, participate to the standardization of the systems and foster knowledge sharing among key stakeholders
- Be a spur to the innovation activities of TCH R&D by identifying modeling, prototyping opportunities