From graduates to senior profiles - The role is based in Luxembourg.
Role and responsibilities
- IT infrastructure development
- Information Security Reporting
- Project Management
Skills and Experience
- Technical Knowledge:
o Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
o General understanding of networking concepts (Local Area and Wide Area Network).
o Knowledge in Information Security concepts.
o Scripting skills to automate and create reports.
o An interest in Cyber Security and IT Infrastructure.
- Project Management Skills:
o Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
o Effective time management and organizational skills.
o Ability to work with minimal supervision.
o Attention to detail.
- French and good command of English required
Other skills considered an advantage and suitable for other roles: Windows, Windows Server, SCCM, Tivoli, VMWare, Solaris, Citrix, Linux, MongoDB, MS Exchange Server, MS Office, MySQL, Network, Oracle, Sharepoint, SQL Server, Middleware, Cloud, Devops, Datacenter, Storage, Telecom, Unix, WebSphere, Redhat, Mainframe...
The country has a lot to offer in terms of
- Living conditions: high quality of life, broad cultural supply, international environment with 170 nationalities represented, ...
- Working conditions: advantageous salary, short commuting distance, a universal social security system, ambitious technological projects, ...
If you think you might fit this role or could be a considerable asset to our team, don't wait any longer, apply NOW!