CS est un acteur majeur de la conception, de l'intégration et de l'exploitation de systèmes critiques.
If you are ...
- Expert in C/C++ development
- Proficient at designing/implementing distributed parallel algorithms.
- Interested in scientific computing and in particular in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- Creative and passionate for innovative technologies.
- Enthusiastic to join a dynamic team and a company who can offer you exciting career evolution opportunities (domain expertise and management)
- Fluent in French
and you would like to join ...
- CS, a well known and preferred partner in a number of major economic sectors, in particular defense and security, space, aerospace and energy.
- A team of highly dynamic and talented CFD experts who develop and commercialize ProLB, a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software solution based on the Lattice-Boltzmann method.
- An ecosystem of customers, industrial and academic partners (Renault, Airbus, Ecole Centrale de Lyon, Aix Marseille Université, and many others)
Together, we will ...
Work on improving our software solution in order to provide our customers with a state-of-the-art, high fidelity simulation product. Specific areas of focus will be the optimization of the solver to ensure high speed computing and scalability on HPC clusters.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Profile and optimize ProLB's solver on supercomputers
- Design, develop and maintain ProLB's solver features
- Interact with stakeholders to identify needs and requirements
- Validate implementations according to the numerical and technical requirements
- Analyze and propose corrections for potential malfunctions
- Collaborate closely as part of ProLB team with developers, testers, researchers, users and managers
- Participate in code reviews.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Strong C/C++ Skills
- Experience working with MPI communication protocol for parallel computing
- Knowledge of multithreading (OpenMP, OpenCL, or Cuda)
- Professional experience with version control systems (git)
- Basic skills in scripting languages (preferably Python)
- Readiness to work in a team with shared processes and workflow
Then apply to meet us !