Amadeus Customer Service (ACS) provides best customer service experience to our customers. We implement solutions to help our customers succeed. Our service portfolio includes content, learning, support and regional services.
Within ACS, Online & Solutions (OLS) is responsible for defining, developing and deploying online applications to automate the services we deliver to our customers with the goal to optimize operational costs, increase efficiency and improve customer satisfaction. Part of the OLS, Service Technology Group (STG) is in charge of the product specification and technical development of various applications.
- Amadeus Service Hub is the main entry point for all our customers learning and support needs, providing them the ability to access self-service support tools and services. Support, training, documentation and much more: access whatever they need, whenever they need it and search all site content using the quick single search function.
- LMS, Learning management system, an e-Learning platform for our users to train on Amadeus products.
- AskMe, a community forum available for all the employees of Amadeus to ask a question and get an answer.
- "User help user" will be an Amadeus public forum just like AskMe forum where users can ask any questions or provide answers to any questions of other users. Anyone can read questions and corresponding accepted answers without login however in order to post questions or provide answers they needs to identify themselves.
- DocSource, a single-sourced authoring system that facilitates documentation updates, broadly used by our technical writers' community to produce user guide and online helps.
- Help Desk and customer tools to automate low benefit actions such as terminal reset, interline ticketing agreement, commission table update, etc.
- Applications for Help Desk management (Claim Database, workforce management application “FRED”...), mainly used by our second level support organization.
Accountable for the design of the product functionalities based on the product management requirements collection
- Analyze requirements submitted by Product Management (BRM, Business needs, SOR, early created CRs)
- Deliver functional specifications and interfaces documentation of the product for their own area.
- Identify interactions and assess impacts with other Amadeus packages/products /solutions to ensure functional compatibility of their own area.
- Coordinate those interactions from building phase to delivery to ensure the compliance of the delivered functionality.
- Obtain specification validation through carrying out the functional review with Development, QA and Product Management
- Contribute with Development teams to technical design for their own area.
- Contribute with QA teams to product quality by giving inputs for the test strategy and defect investigation in Production in order to ensure compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity
- Provide on request functional knowledge on their own area for Sales, Account Management, Development, Implementation & Support requests ( for elaboration of business cases and RFP responses)
- Provide inputs to Product Management for product functionalities enhancement, business cases and RFP responses, based on their knowledge & product experience. May participate on demand to customer workshops.
- Contribute to innovation and product evolution within their functional area by sharing with peers & product managers' information such as industry trends & standards, competition etc...
In a nutshell,
- 30% of the time will be spend on working with product management/product owners to define the solution.
- 30% of the time will be spend on clarifying and solutions with fellow developers.
- 40% of the time will be spend on validating the product from functional point of view and working with QA engineers.
Profil recherché :
University degree in Business or Scientific studies or related field, or equivalent work experience
Relevant work experience
- 3-5 year's product (software) definition experience.
- Software development experience in Java (or any other modern languages) is a plus.
- 1-2 years product (software) definition experience.
- 1-2 years of practicing Agile methodologies.
- Coding experience in Java (or any other modern languages) is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and critical thinking skills.
- Sense of customer service
- Ability to lead and support the change
- Creativity and innovation
- Knowledge of testing principles, testing techniques, etc.