Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
The airline industry, perhaps more than any other, is horrendously susceptible to external challenges, a massively disruptive combination of industry factors are reshaping the way airlines do business. These disruptive forces are driving airlines towards:
- Makeshift partnerships, joint ventures and consolidation.
- Hybridization from Low Cost Carrier to mix models supported by different solution providers
- Operation of dual/multiple brands
- Complex Airline ownership & Control models (Middle east carriers participation in other airline's shareholding)
- Retailer business as new revenue generation line
Within this landscape the Product Manager for Fares & Pricing needs to strive for a consultative approach to orchestrate the best adapted solutions and portfolio helping the airline financial leaders to success.
We are looking for Product Managers passionate about Airline Fares and Pricing to manage and evolve the product, solutions from customer business needs up to market deployment. In this role you will orchestrate the industry trends within the Airline and the Industry organism to position and develop our solutions. You will work closely with the development teams to define the product releasing plan and you will manage
Profil recherché :
and project change proposal during development cycle.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Airline fares and pricing business area.
- High understanding of the airline IT and distribution industry.
- High understanding of fares and pricing business model, the strategic context and the key drivers for its evolution
- Experience in client facing job roles.
- Experience in managing complex stakeholders ecosystem
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- University Degree in business or related field