We help airlines in building their online presence and drive more direct online sales. This end-to-end suite of innovative digital solutions (web, mobile etc....) allows airlines to deliver the best online booking and servicing experience to their passengers, with an aim to enhance customer satisfaction and build loyalty.
Amadeus powers the digital storefront of over 100 airlines globally and processes more than 30 Billion Euros of travel related sales each year. As such digital represents a key area of investment for Amadeus. Growth, innovation and diversification are critical to attain and maintain a position of leadership against many fast moving competitors.
The Product Management team is looking after the Search and Shopping products powering the Digital channel of airlines, and drive the evolutions of such products, understanding the airlines and the end customers needs.
We are looking for talented product managers to join our Shopping Product Management Team. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to lead the evolution of the Amadeus Search & Shopping product line. This product line enables users to find prices and travel solutions details proposed by airlines on their websites. As a Product Manager, you will drive and articulate the product functionality starting from customer business requirements, and deliver Search & Shopping product expertise in this ever faster evolving domain. We want someone who is motivated by emerging Digital technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential. You will be joining Amadeus at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
You will work closely with both development counterparts and Product Marketing Managers to capture opportunities and analyse business requirements from customers and prospects, design and deliver innovative solutions. You will collaborate with other teams across the group to ensure the end-to-end flow consistency and cross-products alignment, as well as to integrate these products cross layers: Booking Engine and User Interface (UI).
Opportunity identification & Assessment
- Identify and analyse business requirements from customers and prospects to provide input to the product backlog and Roadmap, understanding end-to-end flow impacts.
- Consolidate and articulate business needs or project's gaps into new product concepts or enhancements.
- Work closely with R&D counterparts to prioritize deliveries based on customer value and business for Amadeus.
Requirement formalization (scoping):
- Perform analysis of customer requirements versus Amadeus potential solutions in order to identify potential gaps.
- Assess potential gaps and propose business alignment with Amadeus solution to customer as part of the descoping activity.
- Establish a written High Level business Requirement and/or documenting detailed requirements when the project is in Waterfall mode, and User Stories when done in Agile mode (Scrum). In this last case, the Product Manager is holding the Product Owner role.
Design & Development
- Define product releasing plan for new products or enhancements (both contents and delivery)
- Follow the development of the product with development teams
- Follow up project scope and support change (Project Change proposal (PCP process))
Launch, Delivery and Product Performance Analysis
- Participate to Sprints reviews when applicable / required
- Provide support and assistance to Customer on products
- Provide content for product documentation, sales tools and collateral
- Monitor product acceptance, product performance and customer satisfaction and take corrective action as necessary
- Contribute to the launch plan with Product Marketing and other dependent teams & BUs
- Create standard and tailor-made presentations and demo scripts showing product value.
- Give presentations, demos and familiarisation sessions to customer or train sales to perform them
- Contribute in the preparation of key events for the launch of the product and guarantee launch success and follow-up
- Contribute to RFP/RFI answers
- Contribute to creating Value proposition, providing key information on the product.
- Perform competition analysis and benchmark to ensure superiority of Amadeus solutions
Profil recherché :
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Education: Master's Degree in IT (MBA or business degree is plus)
- Proven experience as a Product Owner in Agile Environment delivering IT solutions for internal or external stakeholders. Product Owner certification is a plus.
- Essential knowledge in Online Retail Industry and especially Search & Shopping solutions (based on full live processing or pre-computation architectures)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience overseeing full lifecycle digital products; from inception to sunset.
- Experienced in using analytics and customer value to drive Product decisions.
- Strong relationship building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of the organization both on Commercial and R&D side.
- Excellent listening and written and oral communication skills (Fluent in English).