Amadeus delivers added value products and solutions to travel agencies, corporations, airlines and other travel businesses worldwide as well as provide the e-commerce products for Amadeus.
Amongst other products Amadeus provides the Amadeus Selling Platform & Connect, a professional browser based front office reservation product; the Amadeus Sales Management Solution covering the activities of the travel agent from front office to mid-office, Amadeus Reservation Desktop the front office for airline dedicated to professional and all e-Commerce platforms: Amadeus e-Retail Engine for airlines and Amadeus e-Travel Management for corporations and travel resellers. In this context, the Front Office Reservation (FOR) (Selling Platform Classic/Connect & Amadeus e-Travel Management) Services (QDS) department includes 3 teams for these products operation implementation and support.
Operational Engineers are required to manage the implementation, releasing and support process to ensure long-term production stability and availability for Amadeus distribution products.
- Ensure availability and stability of production environments - monitoring
- Provide cross-team support on production environment and technologies (dev, stress tests, security, ... )
- Act as the liaison between development and Amadeus Data Centre teams in Erding Germany
- Provide expertise on architecture solutions and guidelines for operability and stability
- Capacity to use defined standards to create objectives for information integrity, availability, and data privacy.
- Enforce security standards - PCIDSS review and auditing and follow up
- Contribute to transversal projects devops oriented
- Sharing best practices and act as production standards referee
- Support of the production environments for Amadeus distribution portfolio (SECO/SELL/AeTM)
- Support the customer facing test environments
- Review application release change requests and their impacts on production platforms
- Optimize productions platforms and operation procedures
- Support operation staff with complex problems and act as an expert within one or more specific areas
- Contribute to architecture and changes review in order to ensure operability consistency
- Diagnose causes of malfunctions and propose solutions
- Understand operational standards and ensure products comply with them.
Profil recherché :
- Web servers administration (Apache, IIS)
- Java application servers administration (Weblogic, JBoss)
- Windows / Linus Server administration
- Web Applications knowledge (HTML, XML, JSP, Servlets, EJB)
- Internet protocols knowledge (HTTP(S), SOAP/XML)
- Database server administration (Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above)
- Network and communication protocols (TCP/IP, firewall, ...)
- Web accelerator (Akamai, CDN, ...)
- Previous experience in production operational environment
- Previous development experience in a J2EE environment
- Engineer degree in Computing Science
- Post Graduate degree in related subject is an advantage
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)