Business environment description of the business context
The Front Office and Reservation (R&D-RDM-FOR) Division is responsible for developing and deploying web-based booking applications for corporations and travel agencies, such as respectively e-Travel Management and Selling Platform Connect.
The Quality and Delivery Services department of Amadeus is responsible for the quality and the deployment of the application on customer facing environments. It covers as well test automation, methodology and tooling.
In this context, the Automation Non-Regression team is responsible for automation of manual tests, their execution as well as providing support and best practices around the test automation. The team is also responsible for designing and maintaining the test automation infrastructure used by all teams participating to our products (200+ people).
Develop, execute and maintain software test scenarios, with the aim of keeping the software at expected quality level.
Accountable for test automation in RDM-FOR.
Implement and support the RDM-FOR Short Life Cycle process.
- Accountable for Test Automation infrastructure
- Responsible for the project, product or release quality control
- Write test plan (non-regression)
- Design test cases
- Develop automated test case scripts
- Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases
- Provide go/no-go for their test campaign
- Provide information to developers in order to fix defects. Perform PTR fix verification
- Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to the line organization, software developers and product definitions
- Ensure improvement of non-regression test repository
- Review and Accept/Reject automated tests written by developers
- Provide expertise on quality assurance methodology , processes and tools
- Produce and deploy procedures, best practices and recommendations around the automated test into the DEV cycle of release or products
- Participate in standardizing the test specifications
- Define & deploy Quality standards in their area including coaching and training and workshops
- University Degree in Scientific studies or engineer school (Master of Science)
- Good English level
Relevant work experience
- 4+ years' experience in a relevant role
- Strong experience in Software development or Test automation
- Some experience in in web, API, enterprise software engineering technology
- Experience with Quality Assurance will be very appreciated
- Travel industry understanding will be a plus
- Proven Java experience or other Object Oriented language
- Groovy and Selenium experience are very appreciated
- Knowledge of Software Testing Methodology
- Knowledge in ISTQB fundamentals
- Knowledge in HP ALM
- Knowledge in git/stash
- Knowledge in Jenkins
Profil recherché :