The Travel Intelligence unit is a new area of IT diversification for Amadeus. Amadeus is strongly committed to grow this new division which it sees as a key strategic area. The aim of this new unit is to provide Travel Intelligence Services which revolutionize the travel industry and enable customers to make their business more profitable.
Solution Management team is in charge of providing functional expertise to allow customization of the current TI product catalogue. Solutions build by the team always come on top of products. This solution can be either part of the future roadmap of the product (roadmap acceleration) or remain a stand-alone custom development.
As a Solution Manager your responsibilities will start after the proposal process, where the bid manager is evaluating feasibility, high level design, planning and cost of a custom development in top of product. The scope is Airline only.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Customer requirement management & Solution detailed scoping
- Detailed Solution design: detail the high level design provided by Bid Manager, interacting with the customer
- Solution delivery: be the interface with the customers, prioritize deliveries during the project lifecycle, provide the adequate documentation (including tests, including an appropriate Customer Support set up).
- Training Customer to the solution
- Project Management: unless complexity/ stake requires a dedicated Project management (decided at the end of the Proposal process) the Solution Manager will also be in charge of the project management, and will be responsible for all the activities associated with this role
Up to C level, you will face customer during workshop, steering committees and training
Requirements' Management. You will :
- Exhibit strong subject matter expertise and listening skills: understanding customers' requirements
- Build your own vision based on previous projects, existing products, etc.
- Challenge customers' requirements (making customers aware of all alternatives, influencing their decisions, etc.), using your subject matter expertise. Negotiate with the customers' senior management
Solution detailed Scoping. You will:
- Synchronize with product manager on development cycle if applicable
Interacts with the customers to provide a detailed scoping and priorities and
- Collect the software and hardware requirements
Solution detailed Design
After the proposal process (high level design and scoping), you will be responsible for:
- Detailing the design of the solution, identifying the product components, potential 3rd party solutions, as well as the development required
- Coordinating the risk assessment for building the designed solution
Solution Delivery, you will:
- Work closely with data scientists and other Amadeus' parties (R&D) to secure the development
- Work closely with team in charge of implementation of product, assisting them for any topics linked to Bi and to the custom development
- Be responsible for defining precise acceptance criteria to make sure that the product deliveries are in line with the customers' expectations, depending of the product, he might support acceptance phase
- Be responsible for the delivery of documentation such as the Solution Overview, - Solution User guide, etc (documents allowing proper maintenance and customer support of the solution)
- Act as the project manager on some specific project
- And train customers once solution delivered
Project Management, you will:
- Manage relationship with the customer
- Identify all activities, and resources, necessary to produce deliverables. Provide project plans.
- Identify quality measures and success criteria.
- Evaluate project risks and propose mitigation actions.
- Get agreement on scope, planning and budget. Manage change requests.
- Control overall project performance (schedule, budget and quality). Raise alerts and find solutions in a timely manner.
- Communicate and report to internal and external stakeholders.
Profil recherché :
University degree (or equivalent) in IT Engineering
Relevant work experience
You have a significant experience in airline (Revenue Management, revenue Accounting, Marketing, sales or BI) and BI and a good experience in development, project and product management as well as in the Travel Industry
A knowledge of Amadeus' systems and data (Altea and Altea feeds) will be a plus.
- High level of analytical skills and knowledge of major analytical tools
- Basic financial competencies
- Knowledge of Amadeus' data feeds
- Knowledge of BI products
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Additional languages will be a significant benefit