Role Overview :
The IT Production Manager is in charge to maintain stable, compliant, and reliable production systems and services, engaging with customers and service providers to resolve issues, and partnering with solution delivery to deploy new solutions and capabilities.
The IT Production Manager will participate and contribute to produce deliverables, manage systems /applications releases and upgrades, collaborate with other support teams, drive continuous improvements, and ensure our solutions are supported with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
His/Her main objective is to maintain or improve performance, contribute to the operations and participate in the management and evolution of the information system by ensuring production sanity processes and regular tasks are performed correctly.
He/She ensures that the IT production systems are consistent with the orientations, operating models and processes defined at the IT department level.
He/She is in charge of the production and reporting of all IT production KPIs as well as the cost follow-up for hosting contracts.
Reporting to Group Cloud & Infra IT Manager, he/she is responsible for the support, planning, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of Alten's IT infrastructure production platforms.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible to lead and manage deliverables of support team / contractors and accountable for the quality and performance of infrastructure support
- Oversee and resolve high priority incidents for business users, provide guidance and direction to the team, and manage stakeholder communication
- Implement and execute operational compliance processes to ensure all application support activities are ISO 27001 compliant
- Manage audits conducted on the supported platforms and solutions
- Ensure availability of all the supported platforms to minimize business impact
- Take leadership role to identify and implement continuous improvement and automation opportunities
- Act as release manager for assigned solutions with direct responsibility to lead platform upgrades, application maintenance releases and system patching.
- Manage and report on infrastructure support activities, operational and compliance processes
- Review service performance and participate in definition of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as needed.
- Partner with Service Delivery Team to define and implement supportability requirements and manage transition of projects to long-term support.
- Assist with support contract renewals and manage software licenses
- Manage infrastructure optimization and rationalization plans (upgrades, decom, migrations)
Quality of the IT Infrastructure (performance, consistency, cost, deadlines...):
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization.
- Ensures the maintenance of the overall operating quality and performance of the business information system through appropriate actions.
- Respects the rules of operation and use of the IS in accordance with the standards and business and Group standards, and in accordance with the defined service contracts.
- Is responsible for documentation (scoping note, specifications, guide procedure...) for the solutions he has been assigned.
- Participates in the control of the operating costs of the information system.
- Standardize monitoring, processes, tool, system, and documentation
- Participate actively in ALTEN DSI & Global improvement and transversal projects.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Ensure a proper monitoring of services, propose optimization.
- Preserve assets and information security
- Manage and coordinate maintenance plans and associated reporting and governance :
- Patch management
- Password renewals
- Access reviews
- Backup / Restore tests
- Manage and coordinate obsolescence management plans and associated communication and governance
- Manage and maintain referentials (CMDB, asset management, documentation repository)
Skills and Competencies :
- Experience with ISO/IEC 27000 and ISO 9001
- Experience with ITIL processes.
- One of multiple of the following certifications (nice to have) :
- Azure AZ-303/304
- Azure AZ-104
- AWS Certified Architect
- Knowledge in Azure and AWS core services (storage, DB, authentication, publishing solutions, ...)
- Solid knowledge of and experience with various technologies relevant to Cloud or on premise services including experience in Windows environments, AD, VMware, DNS, Filers, Network,...
- Experience with Alarm and Monitoring, Automation and Orchestration platforms
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good reporting, KPI building skills (PowerBI)
- Is a confident, energetic self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and possessing of a high sense of urgency and personal integrity
- Proven interpersonal skills and an ability to influence senior leaders and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Experience in creating documentation such as technical architecture document and technical roadmaps
- Strong curiosity to follow IT domain evolution and propose mid-long-term transformation programs
- Strong ability to effectively interact and communicate (written and verbal) with all levels of external partner MSPs and/or internal business partners within scope of responsibility, team and/or matrix environment including offshore teams.
- Master's degree (or equivalent years of experience). [BAC+5]
- > 5 years years of experience in IT technical positions.
- Background in Enterprise service, outsourcing, or CIO organisation is preferred.
- Fluent English
- Driver's license (B)
- Valid EU work permit