We are looking for a SAP HCM expert. You will be the Key Partner for the HR Team from the CIO organization, around this specific scope. Someone able to improve the consistency between business needs and Information Systems with a core model approach. The Business Analyst is someone able to understand, analyze and define business processes in order to improve them, proposing improvements, developments and other. It is a key role able to document and prioritize business needs, write specifications in collaboration with the Business and get the acceptance and validation of the needs of each part. Also, someone able to understand the editor roadmap and ensure consistency and recommendations with respect to the Alten solution.
Where you will work
You will work within the Back Office & Transformation Area at CIO Alten Group Organization (an amazing internal team with more than 300 motivated, committed and nice people in a multinational company with more than 42 000 employees); which is in charge (among other Back Office Information Systems) to Maintain, to implement and to improve SAP HCM within Alten Group Entity, as well as other ERP systems.
Key Responsibilities :
- You will be able to implement SAP HCM on several modules (PA - OM - Time Management - CATS - FITV expenses management) linked to a Fiori portal.
- Your knowledges of SAP Abap will be useful for specifying and managing interfaces.
- You will perform requirement analysis to understand the needs from the Business around ERP processes.
- You will design the setup, and even improvements or customizations, of the solution to answer the business needs and local specificities.
- You ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines.
- You liaise with product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, or ideas to help them innovate.
- You always stay ahead, abreast of new functionality within the SAP HCM Product family and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of statutory requirements within your area of expertise
- You will provide Functional and technical support to users of the application.
- You will be able to work around corrective and evolutive maintenance tasks, as well as related to Support and Helpdesk for end users.
Skills and Competencies :
- Able to understand and define the real needs and requirements of various stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly learn the objectives, operations and policies of a business area.
- Strong problem resolution, negotiation/communication, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes.
- Experience around requirement analysis and processes analysis/improvements in regards with the implementation and use of an ERP system
- Experience creating documentation such as business case documentation or business requirements summaries.
- Experience moving requirements to Design phase and after to setup and configuration.
- Highly motivated, analytical, flexible, dynamic, committed person, and used to work within an international and multicultural team; as well as with the ability to dialogue directly (good level of communication skills) with different profiles/ professional levels, including Management level.
- Technical expertise around ERP customizations, developments, enhancements and improvements, and interface management.
Qualifications and experience :
- Engineering/ Economics or Business Administration/ Technology bachelor's degree (or equivalent years of experience). [BAC+5]
- From 3 years of experience as SAP HCM senior consultant, Project Lyfe Cycle Management. Experience in maintenance helpdesk & support or/and Project implementations and Roll Outs.
- Background in Enterprise service, or industrial CIO organisation is preferred.
- English level: demonstrated high level (or equivalent official certification).